Want to buy your loved one something special this year, but not sure where to start? Let us do the heavy lifting for you.
If you are unsure of what to buy for that someone special, here are a few tips to help you get started.
With these tips, we advise, where possible to visit an independent lingerie retailer where they will have expert knowledge on the brands that they sell and can help with your purchase:
- If you are looking to purchase a lingerie set for your partner, you will need to know their bra size and dress size.
- If you don’t know this and are able to check the sizing from their current bras, you will need to look at the tag for a band/back size ( 32,3436,38, 40, etc) and a cup size (A, B, C, D, E, etc).
- Look for a size in one of their tops or dresses and a size in a pair of trousers or a skirt, this will help us to confirm their back size and also choose the correct size for the lingerie briefs.
- While having a look at their lingerie drawer it is worth making a note of the colours of their current lingerie. Is their lingerie mainly in block colours of black, white, nude etc? Or is their lingerie very colourful with lots of lace, bright colours and patterns? The more information you are armed with the easier it will be for us to help you find that perfect gift.
- Check the cups of the bras, are they a soft cup or are they moulded/padded? If you are unsure then take a photo to show the assistant at the shop.
If you are still unsure about making that purchase then there are lots of beautiful alternatives you can purchase with just a dress size, such as Camisole sets, a delicate lace chemise, loungewear, etc. A finale option is to purchase a gift voucher where we also include, free of charge, a fitting and styling service and once we have these details we can keep them securely on our system which means we can advise you on future gift purchases with all the information that we need to help you with your next gift purchase.